Monorail and Winch Systems
Red & Blue Scaffolding offers a range of accessories to help make your project more profitable by being more efficient and reducing fatigue of the workers. For special projects, we even create custom-made accessories such as the Monorail & Winch systems.
This is a device that serves as an alternative to a crane. These hoists are often used to move products and materials in a limited area. They can either be built into a structure of the building or become part of the ceiling or can be added at a later date. Monorail systems make it easier to lift products or to transport products from one end to another.
- Best practical solutions
- For recessed or ever hanging facades, sloped roofs
- Closely follow the facade with platforms suspended from trolleys to access various points of a structure.
- ELECTRIC WINCH CWG – 10151
- Electromagnetic spring applied fall safe brake
- Cast stool foot mountings
- Fabricated steel drum
- Supplied on steel base plate ready to mount
- Motor to IP54 as standard
- Heavy duty high efficiency ball bearing on all running surfaces
- Enclosed drum flange to prevent rope becoming trapped between the drum and support castings
- Heavy duty 1P65 waterproof switch P13 – 330 with emergency stop as an option.
- 9mm x 60m wire rope
- weight hook
- pendant switch
- switch and 3.5mm x 5c x 3m
- power lead 3.5mm x 3c x 0.3m
- base plate